The Neural Information Processing Systems Foundation is a non-profit corporation whose purpose is to foster the exchange of research on neural information processing systems in their biological, technological, mathematical, and theoretical aspects. Neural information processing is a field which benefits from a combined view of biological, physical, mathematical, and computational sciences.
The primary focus of the Foundation is the presentation of a continuing series of professional meetings known as the Neural Information Processing Systems Conference or NeurIPS, held over the years at various locations in the United States, Canada and Spain.
The 2022 edition will take place in New Orleans Morial Convention Center, USA.
This year, 7 papers from the DSAIDIS chair were accepted:
- Pierre Colombo . Eduardo Dadalto . Guillaume Staerman . Nathan Noiry . Pablo Piantanida. Beyond Mahalanobis Distance for Textual OOD Detection. NeurIPS 2022.
- Pierre Colombo, Nathan Noiry, Ekhine Irurozki, Stephan Clémençon (2022). What are the best Systems? New perspectives on NLP benchmarking. NeurIPS 2022. [Arxiv]
- Andrea Bragagnolo, Enzo Tartaglione, Marco Grangetto (2022). To update or not to update? Neurons at equilibrium in deep models. NeurIPS 2022.
- Jayneel Parekh, Sanjeel Parekh, Pavlo Mozharovskyi, Florence d’Alché-Buc, Gaël Richard (2022). Listen to interpret: Post-hoc interpretability for audio networks with NMF. NeurIPS 2022. [Link]
- Binh T. Nguyen, Bertrand Thirion, Sylvain Arlot. (2022). A conditional randomization test for sparse logistic regression in high-dimension. NeurIPS 2022. [Arxiv]
- Thomas Morea, Mathurin Massias, Alexandre Gramfort, Pierre Ablin, Pierre-Antoine Bannier, Benjamin Charlier, Mathieu Dagréou, Tom Dupré la Tour, Ghislain Durif, Cassio F Dantas, Quentin Klopfenstein, Johan Larsson, En Lai, Tanguy Lefort, Benoit Malézieux, Badr Moufad, Binh T. Nguyen, Alain Rakotomamonjy, Zaccharie Ramzi, Joseph Salmon, Samuel Vaiter (2022). Benchopt: Reproducible, efficient and collaborative optimization benchmarks. NeurIPS 2022. [Arxiv]
- Rémi Leluc, François Portier, Johan Segers, Aigerim Zhuman (2022). A quadrature rule combining control variates and adaptive importance sampling. NeurIPS 2022. [Arxiv]